Home Renovation Electrician
Your Home Renovation Electrical Contractor
Are you planning a home renovation in Westchester, N.Y., or elsewhere in the tri-state area? A home remodel can be an exciting time, but it also requires the precise coordination of multiple tasks, including the upgrading of the structure’s electrical service. Based in Pelham, N.Y., Lippolis Electric, Inc. is your one-stop home electric renovation headquarters in Westchester County and beyond. We’ve been providing top-notch electrical solutions to homeowners throughout the region for more than 30 years.
Whether you’re adding another room or completely remodeling your home from top to bottom, our team can handle all your electrical needs. This includes any home rewiring task, the installation and wiring of new ceiling fans, appliances and lighting. When you contact Lippolis Electric, you receive service from an experienced electrician for home renovation work you can trust.
We Can Handle Large and Small Residential Electrical Renovations
No renovation project is too large or too small for Lippolis Electric! Our electrical renovation services include:
- Wiring/Rewiring: Many home renovation projects call for an electrical wiring upgrade to accommodate an addition or the installation of new equipment/appliances. Our team can assess your wiring requirements and perform any necessary rewiring work. We’ll make sure all changes meet your functional and safety needs, while also compliance with national and local electrical codes.
- Lighting: If you’re adding a room or wing to your home, it’s going to need lighting. We can help you select the ideal lighting for the environment room — we specialized in recessed lighting that provides a special ambiance and can reduce your energy costs. If you’re building a patio or deck onto your home, we can also install high-quality outdoor lighting that will enhance safety and allow you to enjoy your new addition during the nighttime hours.
- Ceiling Fans: A ceiling fan installation is a small home renovation project that can have a big impact on the appearance and comfort of a room. Although it might look easy, installing a ceiling fan can be tricky. Our expert electricians will ensure the proper placement of your fan so it provides the maximum cooling benefits and operates safely and efficiently.
- Appliances: If you’re planning a kitchen renovation, new appliances are likely a prominent part of your project. We can ensure your new appliances are installed properly and receive an adequate power supply. The last thing you need is an overloaded circuit or causes the appliance to malfunction or even cause a devastating electrical fire.
- HVAC: Some home remodeling projects require an upgrade/replacement of the HVAC system. We can rewire your home so the electrical power will extend from the HVAC unit to the new addition so it operates in the safest, most efficient manner. Proper HVAC wiring and connectivity will also help keep your home at the proper temperature throughout the year, which can minimize your energy costs.
- Home Security Systems: A major home renovation projects such as an addition or expansion can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars. You may want to protect your investment by installing a new security system or upgrading an existing system. You can trust Lippolis Electric to deliver high-quality electrical wiring service to ensure a flawless connection between the control panel and the various system components.
- Spas/Hot Tubs: Many folks dream of having a relaxing, luxurious spa or hot tub inside their home or on the deck or patio. Lippolis Electric can help your dream come true by ensuring a safe, reliable electrical connection of your new spa or tub so you can derive the most enjoyment.
Why Choose Lippolis Electric as Your Residential Electrician for Renovation Projects?
Lippolis Electric, Inc. is a full-service residential electrical contractor with a solid reputation throughout Westchester, N.Y., and beyond. As a family-owned and operated company, we make delivering superior customer service our top priority. Our frequently trained electricians will provide the courteous, professional service you demand and deserve. And with our competitive pricing structure, we can make your residential electrical renovation project as affordable as possible.