Electrical Emergency & Repairs Contractor
Electrical Emergency & Repairs Contractor
Attempting home electric repair work on your own can be a frustrating and potentially dangerous experience. When a power outage or other electrical emergency occurs, you need immediate assistance from a capable electrician who knows how to handle the situation quickly, efficiently and safely. If you live in the Westchester N.Y., area, Lippolis Electric, Inc. is standing by, ready to assist you. We’ve been providing prompt, reliable electrical service to homeowners throughout Westchester County for more than 30 years.
Lippolis Electric has the expertise, equipment and experience to execute any type of major or minor residential electrical repair with speed and efficiency. When an unexpected electrical emergency occurs, we can provide a fast response to remedy the issue quickly, even on weekends or holidays.
Call Us for All Your Residential Electrical Repair Needs
There are many types of residential electrical repairs, and Lippolis Electric can handle them all. Our well-trained electrician can perform the following, and much more:
- Blown Fuse: A blown fuse is one of the most common residential electrical repair issues. This usually occurs when a room doesn’t have enough outlets to accommodate all the plugged-in devices, which can result in a circuit overload. While newer homes typically have circuit breakers that shut off the flow of electricity and prevent an overload, older homes often have fuses that will blow and subsequently need replaced.
- Intermittent Power: Does the electrical power seem to “fade” in and out in certain areas of your home? This is usually a symptom of loose or faulty wiring. Our electricians can investigate the situation and perform any necessary repairs. Depending on the situation, this could entail tightening or securing the wiring, or in cases of frayed wires, executing a comprehensive rewiring job.
- Power Surges: With all the electronic devices we rely on these days, our homes are more susceptible to sudden power surges that can cause significant damage to the equipment. Lighting storms can also cause a dangerous power surge. Lippolis Electric can install high-quality surge protectors that will minimize the risk of damage from power spikes and prevent the need to replace expensive computers, televisions and other electrical products.
- Light Bulb Burnout: Light bulbs that burn out frequently may be the most common residential electrical repair issues, but it’s also the easiest to remedy. In most cases, this results from using a bulb with a higher wattage than the lighting fixture can handle. If switching to a lower-watt bulb doesn’t correct the problem, contact Lippolis Electric for help. We’ll inspect the fixture and wiring to determine if something else is causing your bulbs to burn out.
- Sparking Electrical Outlets: A spark from an electrical outlet when turning on an electrical appliance can be a normal occurrence — or it could be a sign of a more serious home electric repair issue. Older electrical outlets are more prone to sparking, which may result in a short circuit that could cause a fire. Replacing an aging outlet with a ground fault circuit interrupter (GCFI) can cause the circuit to shut down when overheated, which will prevent a fire.
We’re Also Your Emergency Home Electrician in Westchester, N.Y.
Some electrical issues are more urgent than others. Contact Lippolis Electric right away if you need an emergency electrician for any of the following:
- Power Outages: A faulty line or a sudden power surge can result in a power outage in your home. Our qualified electricians can trace the source of the outage and perform the necessary repair work.
- Fallen Power Lines: A severe storm can cause power lines to fall near, or even on your home. Never touch or attempt to remove power lines yourself. Also, be sure to avoid touching trees that are in contact with fallen lines, as the wood contains moisture that conducts electricity.
- Malfunctioning Appliances: Many of us find it difficult, if not impossible, to function without our home appliances like refrigerators, water heaters and air conditioning units. If any of these or other household products ceases to operate, contact Lippolis Electric immediately. We can provide prompt 24/7/365 service for any electrical emergency.
Lippolis Electric: A Local Residential Electrician You Can Trust
Lippolis Electric is a local, family-owned and operated electrical contractor with a stellar reputation in Westchester, N.Y., and beyond. No residential electrical repair job is too big for our team of experienced, frequently trained, licensed electricians. Contact us for more information and a no-obligation project estimate today.